(1) Necessary import-related documents are obtained from the importer.
(2) The documents are sent to our company where we request import procedures.
(3) After the ship arrival and the goods are delivered to the CY/CFS, they are sent to customs for a declaration of importation.
The documents and goods are screened at customs and the screening is completed if there are no problems.
After the import duties and consumption tax is paid, an import license is obtained.
(4) The various charges are paid to the shipping company, the B/L is inserted and exchanged with the D/O.
(5) The D/O is sent to the CY/CFS, and the goods are accepted.
(6) The goods are delivered to the importer (handed over at a designated location).