(1) Necessary import-related documents are generated and the import procedures and shipping is requested to our company. The goods are loaded to the CY/CFS.
(2) After loading the goods to the CY/CFS, they are sent by the customs broker to customs for a declaration of importation.
The documents and goods are screened at customs and the screening is completed if there are no problems and the export license is obtained.
(3) The shipping documents are sent to the shipping company.
(4) Shipped from the CY.
(5) After shipping, the various charges are paid to the shipping company and a B/L is issued.
(6) The shipping documents and B/L is sent to the exporter from our company.
(7) The shipping documents and B/L is sent to the importer from the exporter.