(cargo arrival - import customs clearance - delivery to new address)
(1) Unaccompanied baggage procedures (submission of documents)*２
We will submit the unaccompanied baggage declaration form and packing list that we created to the immigration customs by following the laws of the country that you will be entering.
(2) The cargo will arrive at the container yard of your destination
Our on-site partners will provide support upon arrival.
(3) Goods will pass through import customs clearance
If necessary, the containers will be delivered to the local bonded warehouse, and after the necessary documents (packing list, unaccompanied baggage declaration form, visa, copy of air ticket, etc.) are inspected by the import declarations/customs, they will be authorized to be imported.
(4) The various charges will be paid to the local partners
Once the payment from the customer is verified, the cargo will be released.
(5) After all procedures are completed and the goods are cleared, they will be delivered
*2 Unaccompanied baggage procedures:
Please follow the procedures in the airplane. If the procedures are not completed, there may be instances where your goods cannot be imported.
Due to the laws of each country, please be aware that regulated goods cannot be imported.
Please especially be careful with automobiles, food products, and pharmaceuticals.
If you would like to confirm whether your cargo can be imported, please contact us in advance.